May 2, 2012

OPI-DS Signature

To be honest, the reason I'm wearing this polish is because it has been in my untrieds box for damn near a year (it'll be a year in June/July) and it was sunny and hot and I felt like wearing a holo. Shame my pictures all came out like utter crap.
sun
No need to go into too much specifics here since everyone has seen this forever and a day already. I actually could have gotten away with one coat, but since two is my normal set point I did two. The holo is crazy in this. It's a beauty out in the sun, but again, my picture is absolute crap. It dried really quickly too. There is no top coat in these pictures, but I did put one on my other hand and the holo diminished only a little. There's still very good effect there.

Very pretty, and a nice one to have in the collection if you can find it. And that's about it.

3 comments:

  1. This is the only DS polish I have and I love it! And you know I don't do holos like that. Pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Maybe this is a universally loved polish.

      Delete
  2. Yes, it is. I just wish I had better pictures.

    thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete