April 7, 2012

Zoya-Lotus

I know everyone has seen this a lot already. But bare with me here.
Lotus is a medium to dark purple polish with pink shimmer. I love this so much. It's one of those where you think the darkness of the base color would overtake the shimmer, but it doesn't. The shimmer is beautiful in the light and give a bit of a lit from within look.
The formula on this was perfect. It was smooth going on and I had no problems. I maybe could have done one coat, but I did two. It dried well; not the fastest but not the slowest. Basically the typical awesome Zoya polish. This is my Easter mani. Not a cute design, but it's springy and pretty and that's enough for me. Hope you all have a Happy Easter! :)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this polish and, believe it or not, I hadn't seen it yet :p Is it recent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's somewhat recent. It's from Zoya's recent Spring collection. It should be available at Ulta if one is near you. :)

      Delete