January 26, 2011

Zoya-Kelly


My first Zoya polish! I bought this during their 20,000 Facebook fans promotion. So I guess I didn’t really buy it huh? Anyway, when I first saw the swatches for this color way back in...let’s say October, I had to have it. I’m in love with pretty much all types of gray nowadays.

Seeing as this was my first Zoya polish I am majorly impressed. It was darker on my  nails then in the bottle (and on other bloggers when I was first lusting after this color) but that's no biggie to me. The formula was perfection. It glided on without hassle. It wasn’t thick or thin. It had a good drying time. The color was shiny without a topcoat. And this is one coat. ONE COAT. What more can I say? Just the perfect polish. This is definitely going in my top five favorite polishes ever.

I want to say more, but how many ways can I say OMG I’M IN LOVE? Zoya will definitely become a staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment