February 8, 2011

Wet ‘N Wild-Morbid

Another WNW polish. I don’t know why, but I’m having a bit of a love affair with them at the moment. This is Morbid, from the Craze collection. It’s a deep shimmery forest green. It’s really beautiful in the bottle; you can see the shimmer and it almost looks like glitter. But on the nail you need a light source to really see it. It’s just that dark.

The formula was great. Better than Lust. Much better than Lust. It flowed on my nails. This was one coat because I was lazy and I did it during the Super Bowl and I just wanted something on my nails. But it wasn’t nearly as thick as Lust, and much easier to manage. The brush was short and stout and now I’m kind of hating them. But the polish itself was great. 

I’m going to have to go and get as many bottles as they have on stock of this color. I really love it. I wish it came in a bigger size, I really do. Like Lust, Morbid is a found in drugstores, although I could only find it in CVS for $1.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment