February 3, 2011

Wet N Wild-Lust

Savita was starting to chip a bit so I decided to change my mani. I wanted to save my last Zoya Facebook promotion polish for a little bit later so today I have Wet ‘N Wild Lust, a hot pink color from Craze collection. Looking around online I saw that these came out in 2009. Eh, I wasn’t really into nail polish then so it’s new to me. I found these at CVS after going in to get another color in the Craze collection (review later) and seeing that they were Buy 1 Get 1 50% off, I got a few of them. Despite loving the grays and purples lately, I’ve also been desiring pinks lately. Which is weird because usually I’m not a pink girl. At all. 
Anyhoo, judging by photos online I didn’t expect the bottle to be so small, but it is. So too is the handle, although the brush seems normal size. I can’t imagine getting more than maybe four manicures out of it before having to buy another bottle. With that said, once I got a good bead of polish on the brush it painted well. The formula was smooth, if on the thick side a bit. But it’s not trouble. The pigmentation is great, even though I can see a bit of my nail line. What’s most surprising to me is that it dried fast. Faster than I ever expected. It’s been so long since I’ve used Wet ‘N Wild nail colors that I can’t remember how long it use to take. But I’m so pleasantly surprised and happy by that little development.
I don’t know if I particularly like this color on me, but I like the polish. I can’t wait to try the rest. I got these at CVS, but it’s a drug store brand so you may be able to find them at other places besides there (I looked around and I only saw them in CVS near me). It was $1.99 and you really can’t go wrong with that. If you’re like me and somehow don’t have them in your collection, I suggest you add them. You won’t regret it I don’t think. 

**I have no idea how those dents got on my ring finger nail. 
***I see I have two followers. Hi new followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment