April 4, 2011

Zoya-Phoebe

Just a quick post today. My other mani was getting some chips so I changed to the last matte in Zoya's modmatte collection, Phoebe. Phoebe is a medium blue with shimmer. I love this one just like I like the other two mattes in this collection. It went on well in three coats-the first coat was thin but the second and third I put on thickly. It dried faster for me than both Lolly and Mitzi, which I wasn't expecting. I didn't have trouble with the formula, but like most mattes you have to work quickly.
outdoors, natural light. not true to color
I think that's it. Like I said, quick post since I changed polishes so soon after my  last one. Oh, one last thing. I got chips within two hours from both Mitzi and Lolly. I've had this on for a few hours now and no chips. And no topcoat. Phoebe wins.
indoors. truest to color but still a twinge too light

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the matte finish on this color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I think it looks the best out of all the mattes.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete