April 6, 2011

Zoya-Mira

Another from the new Summer Collection. And I think this may be my favorite, even over the mattes.
outdoors
Mira is a medium purple creme. The formula, like with every Zoya creme I have ever tried, went on smoothly and perfectly. I could have done one coat if I really wanted to, but I opted for two just because. Drying time was good, but I used Seche Vite on top cause I didn't have the time to let this dry. With that said, the shine on the polish itself was good.
indoors, artificial light
I wish there was something more I can say. Another great Zoya creme. What more needs to be said? As much as I love my mattes, I'm thinking I love the cremes most of all in this collection. But I'm a creme polish lover anyway. I think what puts this on top for me over Breezi is that I don't have a dupe for this in my collection. The pictures don't do this justice. It shows dark purple in the pictures, but it's not that dark. It's perfect for summer.
outdoors

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Another one I got - It's so nice to see the ones I also liked swatched already!

    ReplyDelete