May 28, 2011

Wet N Wild-Magic Trident

Magic Trident is another polish from the Wet N Wild Mermaid's Cover Summer collection. It's a medium orange with shimmer in the polish. I'm not going to lie to you, the formula leaves much to be desired. It's streaky and uneven and you can see VNL after two coats. I only used two because, well, I'm too lazy to do three if I don't have to. You can see a bit of brush strokes if you look hard enough and there are some bald spots. Boo hiss.
outdoors
However, I love the color so much that I don't care about the formula. It's very tangerine-y/orange-y and looks like fruit. When out in the sun it shines and you can see gold, orange, and red glitter/shimmer. It's so very pretty y'all. I tried to take a good picture of it, but alas this was the best I could do.
outdoors, sun. hopefully you can see some of the shimmer in it.
Drying time was okay I guess. I don't think it was anything to applaud. And it didn't live up to that Fast Dry title on the bottle. And just like on my previous polish from this collection, the brush was all sorts of wonky and I had to trim some of the bristles. I haven't experienced this before from WNW, and now it's two in a row. I wonder if this is a problem with all the polishes in this collection? I don't know.
outdoors, sun
I love it. Love it love it love. I wish the the formula was better and my brush wasn't all weird, but that's a small price to pay to having fruit on my fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment