May 13, 2011

Zoya-Areej

This is going to be a short post. I have no idea what's going on with Blogger and I don't want to congest it. Areej was a part of the Summertime Summer collection from Zoya that was released this April. It's a medium dark pink creme that's pretty true in color on the nail as in the bottle. It's a bit darker in real life than in the pictures.
outdoors
Like every Zoya creme I've used, this was great. One coat. Dried quick. No problems whatsoever. My biggest problem with this polish is that I don't love he color. I don't know why, but to me I feel that it's a bit mature for my 25 years. Although I'm also a bit crazy so who knows? Anyway, I added a little something to it after it dried.
outdoors
Silver Shatter. I found it at my local Ulta and said what the hell and bought it. I'm a bit in love with it. It shatters really well, but not so quick that you can't go over and make sure you cover the entire nail. I liked this, but no one else did. Eh, oh well. What are you going to do?
outdoors
Anyway, that's Areej. It's a nice color and if you're getting the entire collection I see no reason not to have it. Another perfect Zoya creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment