June 5, 2011

OPI-Sea? I Told You!

Quick post today guys. Sea? I Told You! was a part of OPI's 2009 SunBelievable collection. The name is perfect because it really does remind you of the sea or an ocean. It has all sorts of blue and silver shimmer/micro glitter running through it that makes it shine out in the sun. There is even a hint of purple glitter in it, although I think it's more visible in the bottle than on the nail.
outdoors
Formula wasn't the greatest. Now, I bought this during a blog sale and about 10% of the polish was gone. So I have no idea if this is because the polish is old or if the formula was just not that great to begin with. It's thick and not the easiest to control. While I did two coats (I was rushing on my way to the eye doctor when I put it on) it needs about three. And even with Seche Vite it took longer than usual to dry.
outdoors, flash. trying to show the shimmer
But the color is so worth it. As a person whose favorite color is blue, this is love for me. It's gorgeous.
outdoors, sun
outdoors, sun, closeup

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It was a pain in the butt to remove, but worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete