February 22, 2011

China Glaze-Sea Spray

Finally back to painting my nails. :) I just bought a mini China Glaze haul from Trans Design and one of them was Sea Spray, from the latest China Glaze Spring collection, Anchors Away. Being honest, only two of the colors really called to me at the time so I only bought those two. The first is Sea Spray. It’s a light/pale blue creme with subtle shimmer. In fact, I’d say you can see the shimmer better in the bottle than on the nail. This is two coats and while the first coat, thin and thick, is streaky, it works itself out like a dream with the second coat. I don’t know how well it goes with my complexion, but I love it all the same. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those colors that I wear no matter how it looks cause I just like the color.


The next couple of pictures is with crackle! I used China Glazes again-Black Mesh and Cracked Concrete. I only used CC on one just to see what it would look like. I guess a psuedo crackle accent. I like the looks of both. The black is a more dramatic look while the gray is more subtle. Yeah, I’ve completely bought into the hype of crackles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment