February 17, 2011

I'm Hooked

I just got my three China Glaze crackles (the three neutrals-Cracked Concrete, Lighting Bolt, and Black Mesh) and I'm hooked. I'm in love I think. My self-constraint is barely (and I mean barely) keeping me from ordering the rest right now. Or taking a quick trip to Sally's or Ulta tomorrow to see if they have them yet. I'm not going to play around with these until next week (I got the Seche Rebuild for my horrible peeling problem and I'm going to follow their directions for the next four days) but I must say that I'll be crackling the crap out of my next couple of manis. :) A few pics below on my current mani, Zoya Bela.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, you too?! Step away from the crack! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I didn't want to like them. I really didn't. Now I'm harrassing Ulta into telling me when OPI Black Shatter is going to be back in stock. I want it too.

    I'm weak.

    ReplyDelete