February 27, 2011

Color Club-Positively Posh

Taking a break from China Glaze at the moment. Positively Posh is from Color Club’s Fall 2011 Untamed Luxury collection. It’s a deep brown creme that goes on streaky with the first coat, but has opacity with the second. I could have done these thicker, but I was doing that at 2 AM and wanted to get these done quickly. Like all Color Club polishes, this dried quickly and smoothly.
I love Color Club. I almost never first look at them when I’m itching to buy a new nail color, but every time I get one I fall in love, whether it’s the actual color of the polish or it’s the drying time or the formula. I haven’t been steered wrong yet with one of them. Just a great brand. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, chocolatey! I know, Color Club is so affordable and often overlooked. I have a ton of them, but with my huge stash, it's hard to get round to wearing them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm the say way too. I always get them and forget about them when I get something new. Shame cause every collection I always want at least two of their polishes.

    Thanks for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete