February 26, 2011

Hauls

So I thought I'd show the two mini hauls that I got this month. I'm going to try to do a no-buy challenge until June because I need to get through a lot of the unused polish bottles that I have now.
This first haul is from Trans Design which I think I've mentioned before. I've already shown the three crackles from China Glaze and Sea Spray and Below Deck from the latest Spring collection. To finish up the haul is a few colors I never got around to getting but I really wanted, all from China Glaze-Recycle, Aqua Baby!, and Secret Peri-wink-le.
This second haul is from Scandalously Polished's blog sale. Just got these in the mail and again, they're all ones that I wanted but never got around to buying. From Zoya there is Raven and Jinx. China Glaze Ingrid, Jolly Holly, and Flyin High. And Color Club Positively Posh. 

This doesn't even cover it. I have one more China Glaze I bought at Sally's that I haven't worn yet. I also have an Orly, some Diamond Cosmetics, some Butter London, a few Wet and Wilds, and Cover Girl, and others I don't remember at the time. Also, another polish from a blog sale. Yes, no buying for me (unless it's a ridiculously good sale or something) until at the very least June.

No comments:

Post a Comment