September 13, 2011

Birthday Nails...OPI-DS Original

I got this over the summer and after one glance knew I'd wear it for the first time on my birthday. (Sidenote: got it and shipping for under $14! I'm thinking that's random nowadays.) I don't think there's anything I can say about this everyone doesn't already know, so please enjoy the pics.
indoors, artificial light
Actually, I have one thing to say. Holos are notorious for not going on well on "regular" basecoats. Non-aqua basecoats (speaking off, outside of the Nfu aqua basecoat, what other aqua basecoats are there?). But I just used my regular bc and it went on amazing. I put on the Revlon quick dry top coat and it didn't lose any of its effect. Score!
outdoors, sun
Pretty sure this is my favorite polish ever in the history of ever. I really don't want to take this off my nails, even though I know I need to (it's starting to chip and, as you can see, my nail broke). I now understand why people inventory their nail polish. Next time I have a break from school I will be doing the exact same thing. This is love.
indoors, artificial light
outdoors, sun
And speaking of birthdays, only a few days left to enter my birthday giveaway. Enter while you can! :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! Hope you're celebrating the night away! Gorgeous birthday nails too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you. My birthday was Saturday. :) I probably should have made that clear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh..... so nice. hope you had a good b-day

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute on you! TOP LEMMING of all time!!! and HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!
    I passed on a blog award to you here's the link:http://lovinnailz.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thank you! and thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete