September 17, 2011

Cult Nails-Let Me Fly

Super quick post today as school is, as always, kicking my butt. Let Me Fly was released as a part of Cult Nails summer collection. Or was it spring? I missed my chance getting it the first time around, but when it was offered again I didn't think twice. And I'm happy about that.
outdoors
Let Me Fly is a turquoise in real life leaning green polish with multicolor shimmer in it. I know it looks blue in photos, but, for me, it looks green. At least indoors. The microglitter is blue, green, silver, and I can even see a little pink. It's ridiculously pretty. It brings to mind Essie Smooth Sailing, only less blue and you can see the glitter indoors, not just in sunlight.
indoors, artificial light
The formula on this was, per usual, amazing. Went on like butter. This is two coats but I could have done one. Dried quickly as well.
outdoors
Such a beautiful polish. Another one where I can't stop staring at my nails. If you get a chance to get this (especially when Maria has a sale) don't think about it, just get it. You won't regret your purchase. Not in the least.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to get this one! Its so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Cult Nails is quickly becoming my favorite brand.

    ReplyDelete