September 3, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics-Don't Teal My Heart Away

This post is late, but better late than never, right?

So September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and yesterday people were wearing teal to show their support. I have to say this is close to my heart. My grandmother had Ovarian cancer (it's been nine years since her last treatment thank god) and my mother had a scare with it. It runs in my family so it's definitely something I have to look out for in the future. You guys have probably seen the Teal Toes campaign that's been posted to several blogs. Now, I'm not showing you my toes (feet are disgusting) but I painted both them and my nails. And I used the polish that TT themselves were using for the campaign, Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away.
indoors, artificial light
DTMHA is a teal creme on the green side. I got this polish last September (because I loved the fact that DC donated money from every bottle purchased to Ovarian cancer research) and because it's about a year old I think its gotten a bit thick. Nothing horrible. I was able to control this really well. I just don't remember it being as thick as it is now. No worries though because this is one and a half coats. I say that because I only did one coat, but just went back over a few stray streaks on each nail.
outdoors
Dry time was good. It dried shiny too, but I threw on a topcoat because it's habit now. I don't really have anything else to say about this polish. It's a beautiful teal creme. It's a wonderful polish to have and if you're planning on making a Diamond Cosmetics order and don't have this polish I recommend you add this to it. Part of the purchase for this bottle goes to research and it's a great polish to have in the collection. You win on both accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment