November 20, 2011

Sinful Colors-Slate

Quick post today. Not just because I have no time (again, damn professors and assigning everything right before Thanksgiving and two weeks before the end of the semester) but also because I'm very meh on this color.
indoors, artificial light
Slate is a medium grey with a hint of shimmer. It's...okay. I don't know, seeing swatches of this online I was looking forward to it. Even when I first picked it up at Walgreens I was excited about it. But now having it on my nails...again, meh. The formula on this was very thin and I needed three coats for full coverage (another strike against it). The drying time was sloooow.
indoors, artificial light. close up.
You know, I don't think there's anything here that stands out for me. I wish a bit more shimmer was in it so it could stand out a little more. I wish the formula wasn't so thin. I wish it didn't take so much time to dry. I wish I wish I wish. Anyway, here's Slate.

Meh.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you...not much special about it. On a happy note...glad you found me on fb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the more I look at it, the more I hate it.

    Woot! New FB friend! :)

    ReplyDelete